Friday, June 29, 2012

Supplier Update: Groom's Suit Designer

Dennis is one of those men who does not really care about what he wears or who he wears just as long as he looks decent. It's sometimes frustrating to dress him up especially since I'm maarte with clothes. I remember when we were starting with our wedding preps, he told me that he'll just wear his existing off the rack suit, which in my opinion is too big for him. I just nervously smiled at him and said ok pero deep inside I was already panicking and I vowed to force him to wear a nice suit on our wedding day. Nakakaloka! 


When I booked Veejay for my wedding gown, I asked him to recommend a designer who can make Dennis' suit. He referred me to Jerome Lorico. His name rings a bell and I immediately googled him online. He is a young designer who is recognized internationally as his works are seen in Singapore and London Fashion Week. He's currently creating impeccable designs for Folded and Hung as well. I like him the moment he replied to my email pa lang. Actually when Veejay recommended him and told me that he made Ryan Agoncillo's suit, sold na ako. lol. It was also nice of Jerome to adjust to my budget. :)


Dennis and I went to Jerome's place last Saturday. I told Jerome not to tell Dennis the price kasi baka mabigla. lol. It was Dennis' birthday din naman the following day so it'll be my birthday gift to him as well. :p We didn't have any pegs and we just let Jerome decide and do his magic. I trust that he'll make Dennis the dashing groom that I imagine come our wedding day. :) 


Oh, and Dennis likes him too! At least I don't have to force him to wear a designer suit. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment