As I look at the wedding ticker on my blog, I can't help but feel pressured by the single-digit number of months that we have left to prepare. I intend to do a LOT of DIYs and I do hope that I'll be able to finish all of them on time. *fingers-crossed*
First on my list is the Save the Date. Uhmm... it's not entirely a DIY from scratch...I commissioned Chichi Romero aka little miss paintbrush to do a cartoon version of us with our Fahion + F1 Fusion wedding theme. I like Chichi because she's so patient and she was able to translate my ideas into reality! She 's undoubtedly talented hands-down! :)
Once Chichi was finished with our cartoon, I excitedly designed our save the dates! It's not yet 100% done though and I have yet to decide if we should make it as magnets or something else. But here's what I'm toying with so far...
See the bar code?! One of the brides at w@w shared this cool application about QR Codes and I decided to try it out and include it as well. We intend to give it to our guests in August. :)
Whatchathink? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment